Sunday, January 3, 2010

Turning dull sentences into detailed passages


The woman was ugly.




As I went to a park, for a nice days walk. I smelled something rotten. Eager to know what it is, I followed it. It got stronger and stronger. Just then I saw it ! It was the most hideous thing I ever saw in my life. It was a ugly,disgusting,rotten woman. Her dress or clothes were torren in some parts. Her voice seemed like she was screaming in a microphone. I thought that I might loose my ears if I heard her again. She shoved something into my mouth eventhough I tried to run away. I tasted like something horrible. She looked uglier than a pig rolling in mud.




Thankyou for taking your time and reading my blog. Have a nice day.

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghana,

    Good work. Your situation describing skills are excellent. Need to focus little bit on punctuation and grammar. Try to write little stories to improve your writing skills.

    Swami

    ReplyDelete