Monday, January 4, 2010

My Wonderful Room


My room is the most percious thing in the whole wide world for me.

It's spacious,neat[sometimes] and peaceful till my brother comes with his sounds of cars. I share my room with my brother who is in 4th grade. My room is filled with posters of the drawings I made of Minnie Mouse. The shades of the curtains and the color of my bed make the room look pink. The comforters of my bed are filled with pets from little pet shop. My bed is filled with teddy bears.

They are= Sammy the enormous dog, Kayla the bear, Grace the rabbit, and much more that you can't remember.The window next to my bed is a giant and you can get a clear vision of whats going on. My bedroom is little bit noisy because of my brother and the cars zooming by. As I sleep I look at my studytable which was clean, and now messy filled with toys. As I go deeper underneath my covers I look around my room. It is really pretty. I switch on my nightlight and hear the sounds of the cars, the warmth of my comforters and the fluffyness of my teddy bears. Soon I'am sound asleepand my room is still.


Thanks for taking your time and reading my blog. Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment