Thursday, October 28, 2010

Siblings

    Duh......!!!! Annoying, Brats, Bother full, Doubt full, Question Box..............
Often those are the words that come from an older brother or sister when they describe their siblings. Many people don't think about is this........... What would their life be without them? Can you be their role models?
I have a brother of my own and so far after living with him for 10 years I learned..........

                                We learned from each other
                                We shared the mistakes
                             but there is one thing I learned.........................
                                         
                                            The true meaning of Relation and Friendship

                 Thank for taking your time and reading my Blog. Have a nice Day  

No comments:

Post a Comment