Friday, February 26, 2010

An Ants Eye View of Picnic






As I was walking out of my aunt hole,something caught my nose. The smell of Chicken, Cake, Sweets and much more. I struggle to get to the picnic table wihout being stomped at. When I finally reach the table everything was huge. and I thought how I was going to eat all that at once. The choclate covered strawberries and the frying of chicken made me melt into pieces. Just when I called my friends to carry the food, so we could have food for the winter. A mean old lady saw me and she scremaed like a baby. She started chopping everthing into pieces. What's wrong with her I thought!!!!!!!!!!! She chopped my favorite cookies. I never knew it would be this easy to get food I thought. Maybe I can try this again.






Thanks for taking your time and reading my blog. Have a nice day






No comments:

Post a Comment